Type d’offre : Emploi
Type(s) de métier(s) : Commerce/Ventes, Commerce et Administration des Entreprises, Marketing
Niveau(x) d’Etudes : BAC+4, BAC+5, BAC+6
Expérience requise : Minimum 2 ans
Lieu : Côte d’Ivoire
Date limite : 17/07/2015
The position reports to the Regional C.O.O. and will be working closely with the Account Director. It is a key role, liaising between the client and Upstream’s execution team.
The Field Account Manager will be visiting daily the client in order to follow up operational tasks, secure timely project delivery, liaise with related operator department for troubleshooting/problem solving and follow up open tasks
This role is ideal for a candidate with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable international business experience on large scale mobile marketing projects.
The role involves:
- Facilitates project delivery as per the service description and tech specs
- Liaising with clients, managing relationships and expectations
- Daily follow up on operational matters internally and externally
- Have a full grasp of Upstream expectations and client requirements both in technical and commercial aspects and functions as a bridge between the two parties
- Being in touch with contemporary market and business trends in the mobile operator’s territory and seeks all information available to keep his knowledge up to date
- Ensuring the delivery of key projects on time and on budget
- Is organizationally agile and has the ability to read, sense and understand how Upstream operates thus is able to identify the most efficient ways to deliver and maximize results
- Enthusiastically representing Upstream’s strategy and creativity
- Familiar with legal framework that governs the VAS industry in the territory
The position will be based in Cote d’Ivoire and travelling might be required according to company requirements.
The ideal candidate will be bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible, and have the following qualifications:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills in English and French.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills
- Very good educational background, preferably in a numerate discipline
- Attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, marketing, mass psychology)
- International perspective and culture
- Ability to work independently as well as with team members in other countries
Other Key Considerations
- More than 2 years of work experience in the fields of consulting, marketing, telecoms or information technology
- Business development or account management experience
- Understanding of Mobile, Web, and online advertising
- Marketing thinking and creative capability
- MBA or postgraduate business degree (or like experience) a plus
- Previous VAS experience a plus.
Includes attractive competitive base salary and benefits, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.
To apply, click here