Poste: BRANCH MANAGER
Type d’offre: Emploi
Métier(s): Commerce et Administration des Entreprises, Marketing, Management, Chimie
Niveau(x) d’Etudes : BAC+4, BAC+5
Expérience: Minimum 18 ans
Lieu : Côte d’Ivoire
Date limite : 31/05/2016
REDA Chemicals is e leading chemical distributor providing business-to-business solutions for users of industrial and specialty chemicals in the Middle East, Africa and India. REDA Chemicals is part of REDA Group, currently active in 23 countries and employs over 2000 people globally and continues to expand rapidly and recruit for its Ivory Coast affiliate,
Branch Manager Côte d’Ivoire
The Country Manager manages operations, develop business and increase profitability for the company in Côte d’Ivoire lie should have an extensive experience in the specialty chemical industry, enjoys a client-facing rose and the challenge of growing the business.
- P&L. – Active & responsive P&L management Si prioritization of resources
- Achieve or exceed annual planned sales objectives for the assigned territory or market segment
- Attract the right talent and build e strong team. To constantly train, mentor and coach the team to reach full potentials
- Flawless execution and implementation of all commercial strategies – including pricing, market access, operational planning, prioritization, and products portfolio.
- Evolve the business model to ensure sustainable business presence in Côte d’Ivoire
- Identity and manage risks, allocating resources and priorities.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement, building a learning organization.
- 18 years of extensive experience In sales of specialty chemicals and managing a team
- Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- A proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen
- Excellent networking skips
- The ability to recruit the right talent and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skips at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in French & English