- Poste : PRESALES AND BUSINESS ENGINEER
- Type d’offre : Emploi
- Métier(s): Commerce et Administration des Entreprises, Electromécanique, Electronique, Electrotechnique/Electricité, Informatique, Marketing, Management, NTIC, Télécommunications
- Niveau(x): BAC+4, BAC+5, BAC+6, BAC+7 et plus
- Expérience: 2 ans
- Lieu: Abidjan, Angré 8ème Tranche
- Date de publication: 27/10/2016
- Date limite: 31/12/2016
Description du poste
THE CONTEXT OF ROLE
The massive growth in the adoption rates of mobile technologies such as stand-alone devices (smartphone, cars, etc.), connected and smart things, and machine-to-machine is profoundly modifying society, consumer’s behavior and businesses around the world.
There’s a strong demand for access to these technologies, not to show up but rather to ensuring profitability, accessing to their ability to deeply improve the way we manage our lives and how companies operate their business. It means mobile technologies are providing significant and positive impact on every industry: Increase productivity and profitability, enable new approach to businesses strategies and processes, and improve service value.
HADWIGER is seeking a suitably qualified engineer to manage and build long-term relationships with key vertical telecommunications industry. This is a hands-on role which will encompass technical pre-sales, account development/management, solution architecture and co-ordination of technical resources and high quality project management. You will also be involved in the analysis of present and future business market situations, including extensive market research and business development.
You will be responsible for managing and steering HADWIGER marketing and business development, from opportunity identification, client attraction, project negotiation, acquisition to full project management till solution delivery.
1) MARKETING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION
- Lead the step-by-step company’s sales process to a powerful, effective client attraction and project acquisition
- Lead educational direct response marketing on a defined target market based on the company’s strategy
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Key responsible of company business development, starting with client presentation, project negotiation, project estimation and full management with the development team till solution delivery
- Manage and conduct presentation, workshops preparation following objectives and the marketing strategy
- As a project manager for mobile technology solutions you will doubly take over pre-sales technical processes for account development, leading and monitoring activities for projects execution, from initiation to delivery with partners
- PROJECT MANAGEMENENT
- Ability to fully manage project from customers’ requirements to solution delivery
- Manage customer needs during business development phase, and translate requirements to technical teams for business analysis definition
- Support business analysis phases with clients and development teams for better software requirement specification
- Utilize Project Management frameworks and methods to assist project conception, from planning phase, to delivery with huge project status reporting, in a variety of roles.
Profil du poste
- Bachelors or master in Business/Management/Computer Science management or equivalent from high business school, with strong academic record and 2-3 years’ experience in telecommunications or related technology industry.
- Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
- Experience with Visio, MS Project and SharePoint, desired
- Strong Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communications skills is a must
- Must be customer service driven with an upbeat and outgoing personality
- As an asset, technologies knowledge such WEB/MOBILE/NETWORK
- Good social, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team professionally and personally with different reporting schemes
- Flexible and able to work autonomously
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
Dossiers de candidature
– Cover Letter