Type d’offre : Emploi
Type(s) de métier(s) : Marketing
Niveau(x) d’Etudes : BAC+4, BAC+5, BAC+6, BAC+7 et plus
Expérience requise: Minimum 8 Ans
Lieu : Côte d’Ivoire
Date limite : 05/07/2015
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading FMCG to recruit a Marketing Manager for its operations in Ivory Coast.
Our client is a FMCG company operating in over 90 countries.
The Marketing Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Analysing market activity and identify growth opportunities.
- Working with field sales management to develop market penetration strategies to support desired business growth objectives.
- Planning marketing, branding objectives and ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Identifying changing market needs and feed information back into division.
- Developing and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and a leader
- Deepening relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Nurturing and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Overseeing creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing Management. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years experience.
- An excellent knowledge of cosmetics sector. Experience in FMCG
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices in marketing with professional experience
- Ability to influence and leverage divisional marketing, application, and design resources.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Highly self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude
- Autonomy and good work organization
- Fluent English is mandatory for this position
To apply, click here